Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

Rhymes

Sitting between the speakers..
Drinking and smoking reefers
Thinkin at you allmoust every day
Is this the price i have to pay?
I want to go but still i wanna stay
Love the way u smile all day
I like your hair i like your eyes
I like the fact that ure real but u aint mine
God bless you when he made me
I mean he blessed me when he made you
U know i feel the same too
Girl i can see and feel anything
And i wanna know if ur feeling something
You know I can be everything and more
I can give you the feeling you can't ignore
I can feel u near even ur far away
Siting on the couch smoking all day
Even i like Mary Jane so much...
It cant compare to your touch
And your eyes are like sparkling stars
Feeling u when i smoke em cigars
And when your eyes want to tell lies
You know i can read between the lines
You said i like you.. you have sum of Guess Who
I said shit girl i think i like you too
I like your style girl then i said
And u laughed ...em.. misunderstand?
You have flava' and u have unique style
I saw u laughing .. i saw ur smile
I called you once but you said
I wanna sleep ma frend... go to bed
I asked you if u wanna get together
U said something like.. erm.. never..
U told me: We shall talk tomorow
Like Can u give me ur heart? can i borrow?
Then you wanted to kiss me .. u thought i refused
God damn girl.. i was too high.. too confused
Why u wanted to blow up my mind boo?
I know .. because those are things that girls do.
And you played some hard to get too
U lost .. but to be sincere? I lost too
And i never knew your opinion about me
Did u liked me? did u wanted me?
I understood your point.. u wanted to fade
But still i hope we'll drink some lemonade
On a sunny day.... right on the seaside
U know i'm still that guy from the eastside
One thing before i close my pc and go
Are your lips tastin' like vanilla & choco?
Maybe i'll make a instrumental or two'!
To show how much i cared about you.

Versurile vin din inima.. si nu ajung mai departe... dar iti voi trimite cu gandul o scrisoare.. sa ajunga la tine.Rima mea nu se compara cu atentiile materiale.Insa... in final tu alegi:)Poezia de la mine.. e singurul dar... celelalte nu conteaza... pentru mine cel putin. La multi ani. Pentru acum 1 sapt sau 2... ce tu crezi ca eu stiu d'astea?... chiar nu stiu... da stiu ce vreau.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....