Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

Pokeru' vietii

It's not the hand that you're dealt but how you playin your cards
You got a brother feelin mellow like a Cuban cigar
You truly a star, we'll take the days one at a time
I think we make the perfect pair, cause you my one of a kind
And we should leave the clubs alone and take trips to islands
Give you all of my heart and flood your hands with diamonds
No more livin like a player, stop chasin the hoes
But i think the answer is behind the doors
Let me do that ...while you lay in the shade
I'll throw a deuce to the haters, call a spade a spade
And let you know I'll never hurt you, babygirl
You made me hurry up and wait and I know patience is a virtue

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....