Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

an d

See its all in your mind, so every time
I sip a glass of wine I fantasize till that ass is mine
Never gettin' but wanting, never touching but wishing
A straight thug on a mission until I get what I'm missing
I'm sipping Heneesee and coke
Tho' addicted to weed smoke
Until the end, it gets better with time
I'm tellin u girl heaven aint hard do find
Like watchin picture's in hazy vision
I know this can be a hard decision
Tonight it's love makin', take you any place you wished
Tomorow maybe.. ill dissapear and i wont be missed
I know it's better in heaven 'cause bein' here ain't livin
That's the reason i still smoke and still sippin'
Runnin through the street lights.. my mind is hazy
Even i can do things i'm still fuckin' lazy
Sometimes I spend my quiet nights, time to unwind
So much pressure in this life of mine, I cry sometimes
This is me... all it's good is inside of me
Wanna feel.. see.. walk..love like me?
Questions in my mind.. and dreams.. u see?
What is meant to be its meant to be
Come with me.. ill show you the world
And u will feel and hear.. even i wont say a word.
Dreamin' cause reality is fake and bad.. i was in a trance
I wished... i wanted... but now i realize i never had a chance.
Bloggin Over.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....