Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

I'auzi;)

Im lovin the way you look in my eyes
Swingin' them hips when you pass
I'm visualizing my name tatooed on that ass baby
Jump on this Harley
Lets go smoke some of that Bob Marley
Sip some Bacardi
Then go pull up at the afterparty
What would fuck me up more,watching her lick her lips
Or watching her walk , she hypnotize me with her hips
I sweet talking her if she like
Cause all she really want is a nigga to treat her right.. right ?
Come here let my touch on you I let you touch on me
Put my tounge on you ,you put your tounge on me
Put on some good music light up some Mary Jane
You know you want the same thing U can't deny it babe
Got the weed got the drink but most of all the spirit
This is the way i think..talk and walk u dig it?
I will show you the way..put the seatbelt on we gonna fly
Ill take you there and there baby girl i dont lie.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....