Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

Kiss from a rose

Now that your fragrance is in tha air.. i can feel and see you.. Love remained a drug...and that's the high and not the pill... but i remained with the pill cause the love dissapeared. Or maybe can be revived...reborn. It needs a small spark from you... light up my ideas girl... dont be shy.. you will find out what i can do. Kiss me and feel what i feel... let me show you.. think like me... let me be your hero. You remained my power.. my pleasure.. my pain.I want a kiss from a rose...need ur kiss... i dont know how u taste... how ur lips taste...light up my mind up girl.. but dont blow my mind off.. it might not be the right time... I might not be the right one... but..i want a cure.. and that cure is you..You became the light on the dark side of me... .and there's something about us I've got to do...some kind of secret I will share with you... .
.....girl.....

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....