Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

Can't C me.

U can't understand me.Even if i will show you the way.U dont feel like me.U dont see what i see.U can't talk like me. U can't walk like me.U can't hear what i can hear.U can't read between the lines like me.U don't understand shit.I'm too deep and u too superficial.And even u live ur life blindly..let ur heart guide u.G-funk is the way. 3 things. Respect.. knowledge.. flava'.This is my life.I see what u dont usually see.I live what u usually dont live.I live guided by my heart.It's called passion.Something that u cant understand.And one thing is 4 sure.Noone can see u the way i can.Time... goes by... time doesnt have patience and time doesnt dream.Time doesnt wait me.. or u.. or us. Time has no feelings.Open ur eyes.Or live blindly.Is ur choice.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....