Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

English time..

I dont understand why you feel so close to me.I wanna hear ur voice . I wanna see ur eyes.
I wanna touch ur hands.. I wanna smoke with u.But when i close my eyes all those become real.You're in my head and i cant get u outta of my head.Listening to Late Night Alumni helps me.. to remember every single time i saw you... i held you in my arms..and when u wanted to kiss me.
I'm sorry i didnt noticed .... fucking cannabee sativa ... slows my mind..
Damn...girl...you're too good 4 me... youre special.. i wanna get to know you..

2pac ft Scarface & Paul Wall - Interlude....

Why are u allways so mad?
U must aint got no man because u never smile.... do you?
What do u want from me?
I think ure kinda fly..... u can start with ur phone number..

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....