Purple Haze
Pe site Pe Web

The real Scarface

They call me Scarface..from the day i was born..
Human..outlaw..living in the world as a warrior

My first encounter with rap music was.. like yesterday.. It was summer..in 1998 and i still remember and have that tape i bought with the money that my grandfather gave me.Rest in piece grandfather.My curiosity brought me to what I am today..I remember.. that tape was...called Sud Stil.From the first time i put the tape in the radio I heard a base line.. the beat.. the flava'.So.. that tape.. opened my eyes.. my mind.. the true music.. and when i say music i mean G-funk...Gangsta.. type of music...not any type of rap..hip hop.U can recognize G-funk and Westside type of music.. from the groovy base that it has.In my search for knowledge.. i listened to many types of rap.. hip hop... and from here.. i became the self-educated type of human.I learn.. i am in a continuous search of knowledge...and from this music and lifesteal.. i understood and knew what i should do.. and search for..and i learned 3 things...

Nr.1 - Respect.. if u dont respect the others..the other races.. the other people.. the nature..ur friends.. parrents.. and so on.. u dont respect yourself.

Nr.2 - Knowledge..Search for knowledge.. is like an eternal journey..U got to learn..things.. learn about life... try to understand.. U will never know everything..that's why.. U are in a continuous learning process... all your life.

Nr.3 - Flava...this is one thing that u are born with.. the passion... well passion is something particular to everyone of us.. but it cannot be learned or.. teached.. Being a passionate human being..is that when you folow your heart in every action you do.. every step you make.. everything.. i am a passionate man.

Nr.4 (that isnt on my 3 things list. it's in my heart.)- From my point of view.. music.. is very important in education..liberation..it helps.. it helps you to forget.. puts a smile on ur face when u are sad..shows you the way.

And music never dies.. ur favorite artist never dies.. they are eternal..they will live eternal.. as u will allways press the play button.The groove.. bass...harmony.. instruments.. have to be felt with your heart and not with your ears.. feel the music.. live the music.. dont stop the music.. music cannot be stopped.My favorite activity is lucid dreaming..I'm a verry spiritual person.. and when i say spiritual.. i dont mean that i'm conected to god.. and things like that... in fact i'm neutral.. i cant say that god exists or doesnt.. and i dont care.. Spiritual... means.. to be deep.. as a person.. to see that others cant see.. to feel that others cand feel.. that's the real beauty..

A good heart ..that is the universal beauty.

It's time to start worrying and get angry u know? And not angry picking up a gun but angry to start opening our minds.

-2pac Amaru Shakur-

This is Scarface.. the other half.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Vrajeli

Pai cum sa incep?Ce scrie aici este la extrema dintre realitate si vis.Smoke flo'.Un pic de flavour' niste cannabee sativa, un pic de imaginatie plus feeling = purple smoke from tha purple haze.Read between the lines.....Whateva' happens...let me teach u how to read between the lines....